Wednesday, April 2, 2008

4 weeks old!!

Claire is 4 weeks old today. I took her to get her pictures taken today...this is what she wore! She is getting more alert all the time and I love when she just lays there and stares at me! I've noticed she's starting to get a little chub on her thighs! Her cheeks are chubby too, but they came out that way!!!
Chloe just LOVES her and always wants to snuggle her and look at her. She always is trying to help with her and always "watches" her for me when I take a shower. Caleb is so cute with her because he'll sing her songs when she's sad. Yesterday she was in her carseat and started crying. When I went to get her, Caleb said, "I sang Rise and Shout to her" (the BYU fight song for those of you that don't know. Yes, our kids are trained young.) And he's so cute when I change her diaper, I'll throw it close to a garbage can and he always asks, "Did you miss?" and then he'll go throw it away for me!
Her eyes look really blue to me a lot of the time. I'm not getting my hopes up to have a blue eyed kid, but I'm enjoying the blueness now for as long as it lasts!
Chloe and Caleb never had blue eyes, they were always more gray and now they're a hazelish green color....still very pretty....just not blue :)!! I know I'm weird, it's just that everyone in my entire family has blue eyes, so it'd be nice to get some Thomas genes in there (and actually Chandler genes too since Jeff's the only kid in his family without blue eyes!!)

3 comments:

April said...

She is so adorable... those cheeks are ones you just want to always kiss!! I think she has your eyes and nose... so cute!

I can't believe that she is 4 weeks!

Anne-Marie said...

We've been moving & internet-less, so I'm catching up on your posts & I'm so impressed considering you are 1 month post-partum! You are super woman!

colin and brooke thompson said...

So Sweet! How are you juggling three?