Monday, April 21, 2008

Sunday....


Hopefully nobody gets tired of my many many pictures. My whole family and most of my friends don't get to see us that often and Claire changes SO quickly that I want everyone to see what she's like all the time!!! That way it won't be seem like she's so different when we see everyone in June!! (I can't wait!)

Claire and Chloe! Chloe just absolutely adores her baby sis! She is always wanting to snuggle her!

Claire in her cute little dress my mom got for her! It was our first normal Sunday back at church! We went last week, but it was her blessing, so it wasn't "normal"! And notice that her eyes are totally blue!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!!

4 comments:

April said...

wow! You are doing so good at keeping up with your pictures!! I just can't believe how cute she is! Doesn't it go fast!! I love all you many pictures!! You look great too!

Anne-Marie said...

Stef, a Mother always has bragging rights-Pics included!

Those tub pics are adorable-Wow what a chunk! (respectively)

Allyson said...

If anyone is tired of your pics, they can stop coming to your blog. As for the rest of us...keep 'em coming! :) We are more than happy to see new pics daily!

She has changed so much in 2 weeks. WAY chunkier! :) Tell everyone hi for us!

Andrea Wiseman said...

that's the first thing i noticed-how blue her eyes are!! Oh my gosh Chloe's hair was awesome. Looks like Claire's right on track to chubbyville-just like Chloe. I remember when I first saw you guys at church and I was in love with her cheeks. By the way you look great. Are you guys going to be here in June? When? We may be in Hawaii end of June. love seeing all the pics!