Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Funny Caleb

Allyson...you'll enjoy this!

When Allyson and her family came out to visit, Mason brought his Buzz Lightyear toy and Caleb loved it. He kept saying "To the cities and the yards" (Buzz really says "To infinity and beyond")

Well today he came up to me randomly and asked me, "What does Starker man look like?"
I said, "Who?".
Caleb-"Starker man, you know the one Buzz lightyear talks to?"
Me- "You mean Star Command?"
Caleb-"No, STAR-KER MAN"....very slowly so I totally understood what he was saying.

what was I thinking, of course starker man.

And he still doesn't believe me that I don't know what Starker man looks like, he thinks I saw him when I was a kid and I just forgot!

1 comment:

Allyson said...

That's hilarious. Tim still walks around randomly when Mason is playing with that toy and says "To the cities and the YARDS!" like Caleb. It was pretty funny how Caleb said it. Thanks for sharing. :)