Monday, April 7, 2008

VISIT FROM AUNT ALLYSON, UNCLE TIM, AVERY and MASON!!

We had so much fun this weekend with everyone! Unfortunately Allyson was sick with a REALLY bad cold and got pink eye the day they left, so her doctor (she went in the morning before they left) told her it would be a good idea to wear a mask...so this is how she enjoyed Claire for the first couple days!



Avery, Claire and Chloe




Uncle Tim and Claire



Chloe, Avery and Claire

Mason LOVED Claire. He was so cute with her and wanted to hold her all the time. Watch this cute video...


I'll get the rest of the pictures up soon....thanks to photographer Allyson, I have TONS!!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Stefany,
You and your sister have some pretty cute kids!! Thanks for letting me keep up with you!! Do you ever talk to Katy Wolfe anymore? We used to talk a ton before she moved to SF, now she's pretty busy!! Well, take care and kiss those cute kids for me!!
Love, Mary

April said...

I love those pictures!! Claire is so stinkin cute!!! That sucks that Allyson had to wear a mask! Too bad because I know she was really looking forward to holding her so much! You look great in your family picture!