Monday, April 14, 2008

Claire's blessing...and the rest of the weekend


We had Claire's blessing on Sunday! My mom, grandma, Lindsey (sister AKA Ninnie) and Abbie (her little girl) came from California and stayed the weekend with us. I was telling them I might be ok staying in Utah if family came to visit every weekend!! Thanks to ve






Grandma holding Claire for the first time when they got here Thursday night!






Pictures from the blessing day....



All 5 of us after the blessing!
Claire and her daddy!







I was trying to get a good shot of her dress, but the lighting was bad! I made it myself!!




Mom, Grandma and Claire

Abbie, Claire and Ninnie




Ninnie, Chloe and Claire

Our little Claire is getting so chubby!!! Not surprising if you saw Chloe when she was a baby!


Great Grandpa, Grandma and Claire (in her cute red and white polka dot dress that she changed into!)


Melanie (Jeff's sis) and her family drove out from Denver to come to the blessing!


Emily (Claire's cousin) holding Claire






me and Jeff


Caleb in his Jazz gear. Jeff got ticket to the Xango suite at the Jazz game again on Saturday so he took Caleb with him and afterwards got him some wristbands (he already had the jersey!) If you ask him who is number 5 he'll say "Carlos Boooozer" in his announcer voice.





All the family at our house after the blessing




Some pictures from this morning.....






Chloe, Claire, Abbie and Caleb this morning before they left!


3 comments:

April said...

Stef, you are totally doing great at keeping up with your blog. I LOVED ALL THE PICTURES!!! Claire is so cute and I love seeing how much she is growing. Taya has the chubbies too and is smiling a ton now. I loved Claire's dress. She looked so cute. You look great too!

Anne-Marie said...

Blessings are such special days and I'm so glad you had your family there with you! Claire looks even more like an angel in white, if that's possible.

Allyson said...

Has she gotten bigger since last weekend?? I swear she has! When are you moving back??? I mean, really, come on. :) She's missing so many snuggles! As are we. :)