Thursday, April 10, 2008

A day at the snow!

We had SOO much fun playing at the snow!! I'm a little behind in putting these on, they're from when Allyson and her fam were here! We found a great spot to sled, just past Sundance. I think the big kids (Tim and Jeff) had just as much fun, if not more, than the little kids!!!

Caleb was hilarious. He would take his little boogie board sled up the hill, set it down in front of him, and lay down (with his back toward the bottom of the hill) never looking back and just sled down backwards. He did it over and over and had a blast. Watch the video at the bottom

Tim and Mason...can't you just see the joy on Tim's face!

Me, Allyson and Claire. I think I'm so funny when I smile until the person taking the picture says "3" then I make a funny face!!




The Dubenko fam

Caleb and Mason

Candid shot of the Chandler fam


Chloe and her daddy...look at his face!! :)

Jeff decided to take Caleb up the hill to where it was a little bit steeper, and they crashed at the end! Caleb wasn't too happy

Jeff and Tim decided to go up the hill even farther where it was even more steep. They actually caught air on one part....this is Jeff at the bottom.

Random picture of Mason and Caleb that I forgot to post earlier. They were "making" something. I had made coffee cake and they were using all the extra stuff to create their own thing. Caleb was totally serious and concentrating.

6 comments:

April said...

looks like so much fun. loved the pictures!

Allyson said...

Caleb was making "something to drink that isn't very good" if I remember right! Yum!

Allyson said...

By the way, can you please remove that bloody up close shot of Caleb's head? Or at least make it black and white? It makes me wanna gag every time I scroll to it. :)

Anne-Marie said...

That looks like fun, but cold. We'll have to do dinner again. Claire is such a pretty baby.

April said...

Got your announcement today... VERY CUTE!!!!! Man, you are fast...I just sent mine out today!

Mary said...

Cute pictures!! I love the snow!!By the way, I went private on my blog and need your email address to add you as a reader. My email is woodmanusaf@gmail.com