Monday, March 31, 2008

What season is it?

I thought it was SPRING, but I don't know because this is what we woke up to Sunday morning. And Jeff had to take a detour this morning for work because the onramp was closed because of ICE...yes ICE on March 31st!! This is the SEVENTH month in a row that it has snowed!
Looking on the bright side....I got to put Claire in her cute fleece suit that I love to snuggle her in...alright I love to snuggle her in anything, but especially soft fuzzy fleece!
AND, my kids love to play in the snow, so that is what they're doing...it's 35 degrees right now, I just checked (at 3:00 in the afternoon!)!!!



2 comments:

April said...

That is so funny! I can't believe thats what the weather is like over there. I don't dare tell you that I was in shorts yesterday. heehee!

Claire is so dang cute! I can't wait to hold her. How is everything going?

emily anderson said...

yuck!! i'm so sorry that it's snowing there...it's so hard to believe that it's snowing some place, when it's so friggin' hot here!!
hope spring comes soon for you!!