Wednesday, March 19, 2008

2 WEEKS OLD!

Claire is 2 weeks old today!!! Today was my first time taking all three kids out by myself (mom's gone :( !) We went to Claire's 2 week doctor appointment. It wasn't too bad, we were a few minutes late though...it takes a long time to get out of the house sometimes!!

Here are her stats...

8 pounds 8 ounces (She was 8 pounds even at birth and 7 pounds 6 ounces at her 2 day appointment...she gained a little over a pound in 12 days)

21 1/2 inches long....which I don't think is very accurate. The girl that was measuring her didn't have the pen straight when she was marking where her head was on the paper so I think she's not quite that long!

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

I've been out of town, but just read your comment on my blog. I just love seeing that new baby, whether it's the 1st or 3rd. The excitement and awe does not change! And, I got a good laugh at your new "baby hunger" of sorts. It does sound crazy, but I do it every time. I think it's the hormones. Claire is just beautiful, Stephany!

Allyson said...

It's hard to believe it has been 2 weeks already! Can't wait to see you all in 2 more weeks!

April said...

She is growing... I am so proud of you for taking them all out. I agree with how much longer it takes to get out of the house now with three.