Wednesday, March 5, 2008

SHE'S HERE!!

Our newest litttle baby girl came this morning at 11:47. She is 19 inches long and weighs 8 pounds even! Everything went well and we're all healthy and happy! She's nursing really well. It's so fun to hold a tiny little baby again. I can't really tell who she looks like yet....I'll have to get the baby pictures out. I'm excited to get home and dress her up.

As far as a name goes....we're thinking it's going to be Claire. We're still trying to decide on a middle name though. I can't believe we don't have that all figured out yet!

I'll post pictures when we get home. They have a wireless connection in the hospital so I'm using Jeff's laptop.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Chandler Family. You have a beautiful baby, but then you knew that, huh? We all love you and glad all went well. Hope to see you all soon. Love, Gma

April said...

CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you! I can't believe how fast she came after getting your membranes stripped! I can't wait to hear all the details... did you have it natural again or get the amazing epidural? Can't wait for the pics and her official name! :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Stefany,Jeff,Chloe and Caleb
Congratulations on your new little baby daughter and sister. She is a cutie. Love ya all. Uncle Roy, Aunt Penny,Mark, Stacey and Devyn

Monica Mary said...

If anyone wants to see a cute picture of Claire (I told them I'll call her that for now :) you can see one on my blog.

So excited for you guys! hopefully I'll come see her again on Monday!

Love, mon

jen said...

I saw a picture of your sweet little baby on Monica's blog... so dang cute and I love the maybe name.

Allyson said...

I'm so jealous of mom and everyone who gets to be there holding Claire. I can't wait to see her in 4 weeks! :)

Post some pictures when you're up to it!!

Love you guys!