Monday, March 3, 2008

NO BABY YET!!!

It's so weird to look and see "4 days left". Still no baby action yet! I go to the doctor tomorrow so hopefully there will have been some progress from last week.

It's funny because I was all worried to get through last week before she came, and now that I'm past it, it seems like she'll never come! I'm feeling great though, not uncomfortable and have actually slept pretty well the past few nights...maybe because I have a cold and it makes me so tired!

Hopefully in the next couple days we'll have some exciting news and photos to post!!

3 comments:

Monica Mary said...

I'm so anxious!!!! But I know not as much as you. I can't wait to see her!!!

Call me when you have some news so I can plan to get there...

April said...

Hopefully you'll get better! I'm sure that baby will come soon...

Anne-Marie said...

Yay! Your at the finish line, girl! Can't wait to hear all about the news!