Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Update

So I went to the doctor today (I guess now it was yesterday) at about 3:30. I was at a 2. Then she stripped my membranes and said I was a 3 by the time she was done with that. (sorry if that's graphic!) She said that if that was going to do anything, I'd probably go into labor tonight. About an hour after my appt. I started having some cramping and contractions. It's been so long since I've gone through this that I didn't know if it was contractions or what. But for about the last 4 hours or so I've been having contractions every 3-4 minutes. I went to bed for a while, but they kept waking me up, so I just got up. It's 1am right now so we'll see what happens. I can't remember when you're supposed to go to the hospital, maybe i'll try to look that up online. I don't want to wake anyone up any earlier than I have to. So hopefully this is it!!! I'll keep you posted as well as I can!

6 comments:

Allyson said...

Further update for anyone interested... I just talked to Stefany at 7:30 am (CA time) and she was at a 5 the last time she was checked, 100% effaced. As soon as the doctor gets there, he is going to break her water. I'll update again when I get more info. Yay!! :)

Allyson said...

OK, as of about a half hour ago, she was at 9 cm. That baby will be here any minute! :)

Allyson said...

She's here! But we still don't know her name. She is 8 pounds even and was born at 11:47 am. I don't know how to put a picture on here, but if you go to my blog, I'll put the picture my mom sent to my phone on there.

April said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! YEA!!!! I can't wait to see the pictures!!!

The DeGraff 7 said...

YEAH!! Congradulations Seph & Jeff! She is SO cute, she looks like Chloe! Wow! Tell your Mom I miss her and say "Hi"

Kaisa Bailey said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We can't wait to see pictures. We hope you're doing well!