Thursday, March 20, 2008

The BEST mom in the world!

I just wanted to share with everyone how awesome my mom is!! She came out to Utah for 2 1/2 weeks and stayed with us. A lot of people would get tired of having their mom around at their house for that long...not us!! Not even Jeff! She could have stayed for a lot longer! She was so helpful with the kids and everything when Claire came. She took Chloe and picked her up from school every day, she cooked dinner, helped get the kids ready, went and worked in Chloe's class for me...the list goes on and on! She is one of my best friends and is always there for us whenever we need her and would do anything for us! My kids absolutely adore her and miss her SOOOOO much when we're not around her (so do I)!!! She's amazing and I love her!! Thanks for everything Mom!!! You're the best!!
And she's so pretty too!!

5 comments:

Allyson said...

I second that!

Love you Mom!

April said...

YOUR MOM IS AMAZING!! She is the best! Glad she could stay so long and help out!

Kaisa Bailey said...

Your mom is awesome! What would we do without moms that love our babies as much as us? She is so cute!

Andrea Wiseman said...

I have to say no one can really measure up to my mom, but your mom does. There is nothing like having your mom there post baby. I hate when she leaves-it's the only time i really like to be taken care of

emily anderson said...

glad you had such a good time with your mama!
i just clarified on my blog that i am indeed NOT prego. thanks though :)
claire is getting sooo big! how fun :)