Wednesday, July 30, 2008

XANGO Summer Party

Every summer Xango has a summer party for all the employees. It was at a huge park at Thanksgiving Point. They had lunch, a Rockband competition, cotton candy, snow cones, face painting (for some reason my kids never want their faces painted!) prize drawings (we were really hoping for the plasma TV, maybe at the Christmas party!), lots of different bounce houses. We had a really fun time...especiallly the kids!




Claire is getting so strong. Not sitting up by herself yet, but I don't think that's too far away! What a cute baby, huh?


Finally...I could just let the kids duke it out!! I need one of these at my house so I can just send them in it when they start fighting!
Our little American Gladiators...I didn't actually see this but Caleb told me he didn't win, but it sure looks like he did in this picture since Chloe's falling off!

4 comments:

Elwell Family said...

Thanks for the comment! I love blogging, we just started, but we have been able to keep in better contact with everyone. I am sad that this didn't happen while we still lived in Provo. We could have gotten together. Oh well, if you are ever in Boston, come see us!
Sarah

Anne-Marie said...

Only Xango could afford to rent out the Electric Park. Sounds like a fun day!

Allyson said...

Looks like a blast. Good idea on the inflatable fighting rings! i'd love one of those here, too!

Mary said...

Stefany!! You're so gorgeous!! I really miss you!! I love keeping up on your blog!! Claire is a doll!!