Wednesday, July 23, 2008

woohoo!!



I just won tickets to Reba and Kelly Clarkson on the radio!! I'm so excited...I never win anything. I was going to the store and I heard to call when you hear Reba. On the way home I heard it and called 3 times. Third times a charm, because it rang for forever, then the DJ said I was caller 13!! YEAH!!! Then he asked me what my favorite Reba song is. My answer, "Uh, um, I can't think of one!" Hello!!! She has had billion songs, I could probably sing along to a good portion of them and I couldn't even come up with one song of her's. So I said, "Every other weekend." (the one that was playing when I called.) "No, give me a different one," he said. My answer again, "Uh, I don't know I really can't think of one!" Such an idiot! I thought he would edit that part out when he played it on the radio, but no. I got to sit there and listen to myself sound as stupid as I thought I would. Oh well though!! I won and get to go to the concert for FREE! I saw Reba at the Stadium of Fire a few years ago and she was awesome. I don't care too much about Kelly Clarkson, I don't really know much of her music. Hurray for me!!

2 comments:

Allyson said...

That's awesome! When is it? I really like some of Kelly Clarkson's stuff. I have never listened to her more recent stuff, but I have her 1st 2 albums.

Congrats! :)

Mary said...

Lucky!!! How fun!! Take pictures!!