Monday, July 21, 2008

Time for a new post?

We went to California...again!! :) Not for as long this time....we were only there for 10-11 days! I wasn't as good about taking pictures, but I got a few! We went for Cassidy's blessing....forgot my camera though! Here's what I did get....

Claire in the bouncer...she looked so cute in it!


Caleb obviously was not getting enough sleep since he fell asleep while he was on the computer!




Claire and her little friend Taya! We went over to the Shouse's house one day and had lots of fun!

Claire in Taya's "Bumbo" chair. Totally cute chair that she can sit up in...I just can't get myself to spend $40 on one!

The kids playing in the Shouse's backyard

Avery, Chloe, Hailey and Caleb



We went to Leatherby's TWICE while I was there...it's so good!!!

Yes, Abbie had this pacifier in her mouth at Leatherby's....she got some funny looks from some kids that were there!!!


The kids outside Leatherbys except for.....

Caleb! Maybe due to lack of sleep?? Maybe not!



The day we left....

Claire looking up at Great Grandma
Gotta get in one last game of Go Fish!
Cassidy! Abbie
One last picture before we left!

2 comments:

Allyson said...

So cute! By the way, it's Claire and Taya, not Chloe. :) All those C names gets confusing, huh?

Stefany said...

That's funny...I even read through it again and didn't even catch it. What were we thinking doing all the C names?