Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fun in the Sun!


I just LOVE the warm weather!!






Jeff got off early from work last Friday because they built a new building for the company, so he had to pack up his stuff so it could be moved. Anyway, he played out in the backyard in the pool Chloe got for her birthday with the kids. They had so much fun.


Sad part of the story: the pool is gone now. I noticed that the wind blew it so you could see it from the front of our house, and I never moved it. Then yesterday I realized that I hadn't seen it so I went out and checked and the pool is totally gone. I don't know if the wind just blew it away or if someone took it, but they had so much fun in it for the week or two that we had it! I'll have to try and find another one.




My kids favorite new past time is catching bugs. Just the wimpy ones though...thankfully. They catch rolly polly's almost every day and put them in a jar, then let them go at night (we learned that if we keep them in the jar too long, they die!) This lady bug is the only other bug besides the Rolly Polly's that they have caught!

Chloe's friend Olivia's birthday party. Chloe is 3rd from the right.

No comments: