Monday, July 7, 2008

Jesse...


Another season of Bachelor/Bachelorette over. It was a good one!!

I waited to post this til all you Californians could watch and I wouldn't ruin it for you. She seriously had 2 great choices! I think last week when I watched I was totally rooting for Jason. He was totally settled down, steady job, cute kid, etc. Jesse was cool, but Professional Snowboarder, and "I think it would be fun to be a sports agent!" wasn't too impressive to me. But as I watched the boys go to Deanna's house, I started to like Jesse more. By the end I was totally torn between the two. Obviously the practical side of me thought for sure, easy pick....Jason. But on the other hand, something about Jesse's fun, silly, innocent personality grew on me...and I like how he calls her D! Jeff and I totally called it....they never choose the practical one, they always go with their heart (which I guess they should) and we knew who the winner would be. Jeff was totally bummed...I think because he is way more like Jason than Jesse, and I was sad too as I watched Jason walk straight up and get on his knee (why didn't he save himself a little embarrasment and wait for some vibes from her before he knelt down?). It's always sad to see a guy get his heart totally crushed, but I really liked Jesse too. She made a good choice, she really didn't have a bad one....hopefully he gets a real job someday!!! Oh, and I liked his tie!



And what was up with Jeremy coming back? Hello?? I mean your a cool guy and everything, a little lacking in the personality category if you ask me, but you totally got dumped...sorry!! Why embarrass yourself even more on national television???

A little later...
I just finished watching After the Final Rose. What a good guy Jason is. I bet he has hundreds of girls that would marry him in a second!! I'm totally impressed with him. Also, it sounds like she actually let him propose and they edited it out or something...lame. I do like her and Jesse together though!

2 comments:

Monica Mary said...

I wanted Jesse to get her. Jason was too goofy but I did feel bad for him. He didn't actually propose but I think he is just counting it because he practically did. Anyway, I like Jesse and D together but I just think they could have saved all the kisses for once the show was over...

Lindsay said...

I was so bummed. Jesse is cool but not as easy on the eyes! I really thought she was going to pick Jason. Jesse and her was so nauseating on the after show. I think it is cool though because it will probably work since she chose him for the right reasons.
The greatest show!