Monday, May 5, 2008

YES!!

I think we're done!! I think Caleb is totally potty trained. We're starting day number 5 of no accidents day or night. He totally goes on his own when he needs to without me having to remind him....number 1 and 2. (Sorry for the details!!) I LOVE IT! Can I tell you how happy and excited I am? Seriously, this has been a huge challenge for me and I'm so excited that we're done with it! I knew that once he went once he would get it. And I'm so glad that I was right! Thanks for the tips and encouragement everyone!!

3 comments:

Gleason Family said...

Great job Caleb! I think potty training definitely is one of the hardest things to do. I'm right in the middle of potty training Landen and it is TOUGH! I'm so happy for you to just have one in diapers! What a relief. You and Caleb need to go celebrate!!!! :)

Kimberli K said...

Yay! what a great feeling:) Your family is so cute...love the pictures of your little Claire all bundled up at the soccer game!

Allyson said...

Hallelujah!! (don't know if I spelled that right)

Congratulations, Stef, I'm so happy for you!