Sunday, May 4, 2008

Claire's first major sporting event...

....and definitely not the last! Jeff, Claire and I went to the Real Salt Lake Major League Soccer game last night. Jeff got really good tickets from work (Xango is a Real sponsor...notice the front of their jerseys). I really didn't feel like going but it ended up being fun. They were playing LA Galaxy so we got to see David Beckham....woohoo! (I don't really care that much about him but it was kind of cool!) Claire was a super good baby the whole time!

Jeff was pretty proud of this shot he got of Beckham kicking the ball!

6 comments:

Mary said...

Stefany!! You look beautiful!! I love the pictures of Claire!! She's too cute!! Keep posting 'em!!

Anne-Marie said...

That looks like a fun night out with your portable little Claire.

Hey-Congrats on the potty training with Caleb! Victory is on the horizon!

Allyson said...

They're never too young to start loving sports in the Chandler fam, huh? Good pics Jeff! Nice job! :)

Allyson said...

I like your new bangs! Very cute!

Stefany said...

You like them? Thanks! I don't think I do! I was thinking I might grow them out.

Allyson said...

Love them! Keep em for a while and see if you get used to them.