Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Claire is 2 months old!

I took Claire to her 2 month check up today here's the stats...


Weight:13 pounds 1 ounce...93rd percentile

Length: 22 inches....43rd percentile


Basically that means that she's short and chubby! But we love it!


She had to get 4 shots (and the rotavirus immunization that is a liquid that she drinks) and she did not like it...to be expected. She's been really fussy for the last 30-40 minutes and that was after I fed her, so I'm guessing it's from the shots because she is always such a happy baby. Now she's finally asleep!!! Hopefully she stays that way for a while because I have to go to mutual pretty soon and Jeff doesn't handle her totally crying and not being able to do anything about it super well!

This picture reminds me of my baby pictures...mom, grandma...does she look like me here?




6 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Oh, she is so chubby and delicious! That rotovirus shot came out right after Gabriel had a terrible bout with it when he was a few months old. It was the sickest either of my kids have ever been!

Gooooooo Caleb!!!!!!

Allyson said...

Oh my little chubbiness! Can't wait to pinch those thighs in 18 days!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that pic of Chloe and Caleb kissing her cheekies. That one needs to be framed (would be cute in B&W!!)

Allyson said...

Oh, by the way, in case you thought I was just being nice about the bangs...I really do like them. In fact, I now have bangs, as of this evening. :) Copycat, yes, but I really liked yours!!

hansen7coleader said...

She is sooooo cute! Nate did not do well with the rota virus vaccine. I'm sure the sickness is no fun, but I've never had any of my kids have such a hard time with vaccines. I hope she feels better soon!

Mary said...

She is a chunk just like Eli!! I love the pot belly!! She really is a DOLL!!

Monica Mary said...

Did anyone ever say she doesn't look like you?!

Congrats on PT Caleb! YAY!!