Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wednesday...


WEAR A CAREER day was Wednesday. What better career to wear then a CHILI'S SERVER??

Uplose of Chloe's stitches again!

Caleb doesn't like to be left out when we're taking pictures!

Claire in her cute overalls...kind of a funny picture though!

Oh, and I almost forgot...I went out to dinner with Monica and Anne-Marie to Chili's too. It has become kind of a monthly thing, and we always end up going to Chili's because it's about exactly half way between me and Monica (and right by Anne-Marie!). I absolutely love going...it's a great way to keep in touch since we live 50 miles apart (well, at least Monica and I do) and sometimes it's just so nice to get away with some girls and have fun! It kind of reminds me of my mom because we end up being there for 2-3 hours (our servers just LOVE us!) and that's what my mom always does with her friends! We always have a great time and fun discussions.

I'm so grateful for good friends. Monica has been my best friend for over 10 years now...wow has it really been that long? She's always there for me and even when we don't talk for a while, we just pick up right where we left off. She's a great example as well! Anne-Marie is great too. I've become friends with her through Monica. She's super talented...you should read her blog, she's a great writer. I met her at Bunco last year but didn't have the chance to get to know her that well til we started doing the dinner thing a few months ago and I'm so glad I've gotten to know her now! And her comments on my blog always make me feel so good (thanks Anne-Marie)!

1 comment:

Gleason Family said...

All of the pictures were so cute, but I especially loved that one of Chloe wearing the "Chili's server" outfit. A little mini-Stefany. Too cute. :)