Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

Jeff would not stop trying to take pictures of me while I was on the phone...they were anxious for me to open my present! So now I'm posting this cheesy picture of him! HA...take that!

I finally gave in and smiled so he'd leave me alone! :)
I got some amazing gifts from Jeff and the kids on Mother's Day! Check them out.....



I got a beautiful crown, a gorgeous ring, a very pretty necklace, and a "Princess Stefany" sash (think Miss America) all handcrafted by Chloe and Caleb!! They are such great artists! I seriously couldn't have thought of anything I would have wanted more, but there was still something else...a giftcard to Kohls to get some clothes to go along with my new accessories!


I'm so grateful that I'm a mother! It's the greatest job ever!! I'm also thankful for a wonderful mom...I couldn't ask for a better one! She is amazing and would do anything for anyone and I love her! I also have a great mother-in-law! She is so kind and helpfull! Thanks for all you do mom's!! We love you!


Oh, I forgot...Jeff made me breakfast in bed! I had actually already gotten up and taken a shower, but he came up with the kids and a tray and told me to get back in bed for my breakfast! What a great husband!

4 comments:

Allyson said...

What beautiful jewelry! And I still love the bangs! You look so young! Not that you looked old before, but I keep thinking you look so young with bangs. Very cute!

April said...

Love the gifts, love your hair, and love how cute your kids are! Can't wait to see you!

Anne-Marie said...

Those are so precious! I'm happy you got the Queen treatment on Mother's day!

Mary said...

So cute!! I love your accessories!! : ) Your kids are adorable!!