Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday...

was the craziest of all. We started off by dropping Caleb off at a friend's house so I could take Chloe to get her stitches out. After waiting for an HOUR for the doctor...they were out! We rushed home to fix her hair and get her to school with about one minute to spare! Then it was Kindergarten Graduation! Kind of a bittersweet time! She's growing up so fast and I love it, but it's sad too. Kindergarten has been a blast. Chloe has absolutely LOVED it and I have gotten pretty involved with things and have just loved it too! At the graduation I got a little teary eyed a couple times....I wasn't the only one, though. I noticed lots of moms and dads wiping their eyes! They had an adorable program and sang lots of songs and had a slide show of pictures from the whole year...they did a great job!!! Lots of pictures today...really there are a lot!!!

Right before we left for school!

The present we made for Chloe's teacher, Mrs. Hyer. I like how it turned out except for that I feel like there was too much blank space on the sides, but I ran out of time to add anything..oh well!!

The back of the present. I had Chloe write a letter to her teacher and she drew a picture. I Mod Podged those, along with a couple pictures of her and her teacher on the back!

Upclose of the letter...read it, it's cute! Chloe wrote it herself!

Chloe's class...I'm so bummed because a lot of the pictures in there didn't turn out because the lighting was bad




Chloe doing the "Macarena" to their months of the year song.




Caleb before the program started...

Caleb about half way through. We went out the back door around to the front to get a better picture and Caleb totally ran into the door handle. I was scared to look...I was sure there was going to be blood but luckily I was wrong. But there was a red mark, bump and bruise instantly! I think the kids are trying to keep me busy with stitches and staples!

Chloe and Mrs. Hyer

Olivia and Chloe, and notice Olivia's purple wrapped finger...she hurt her finger and they had stitches together!
Chloe got the Awesome Artist award because she's always drawing pictures!

Grandma and the kids

Bad picture of me, but the rest of them look good!

Now I'm smiling but the kids aren't. Jeff actually looks good in both pictures...that's weird!


Chloe grew FOUR AND A HALF inches from the beginning of school to the end. She's pointing at where she was at the beginning of the year...crazy!

Me and Chloe. Her eye got kind of yellowish bruise looking...at least she didn't have total black eyes, but I wish she wouldn't have had that in all the pics...oh well!

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

I feel teary just thinking about Kindergarten graduation! Her dress is darling (i know that was a point of indifference for you-love the cardigan).

That gift you made for her teacher is amazing! Wow-and I can hardly believe that Chloe wrote that herself! Your doing such a great job of keeping up with all these remembrances of your family, Stef!

Stefany said...

Thanks, you're so nice. It is so crazy to see her growing up!

And, yeah I like the dress a lot better on her than I did on the hanger! And I like it with the sweater too!

Mary said...

The bruised eye will be a memory...that was her at exactly that time! : ) Cute pictures!! Stefany you have such a cute family, I'm so glad I can keep up with you now. Chloe is a doll!! This made me sad for Addy to start kindergarten (she starts in August). I can't believe how much she grew in one school year!! I swear Addy will do the same thing!!