Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Good Deal

Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE to get a good deal! If you say my shirt is cute, I'll most likely tell you where I got it and for how much! Well today I made a trip to Albertson's and bought this......
that includes...

29 boxes of cereal (none of which expires til next year)
2 containers of frosting
4 boxes of fruit snacks
4 boxes of Fiber One granola bars
1 box of microwave popcorn
total= 40 items
Guess how much I spent???
ONLY 30 DOLLARS! I'm so proud of myself. They were on sale for 10 for $20, but if you spent $20 you got $10 off...PLUS there was a coupon for $.75 off every 2 boxes of cereal!
And, if any kind of disaster happens...we'll be eating cereal!
It's such a good deal, I might go get more, especially since Caleb eats TONS of cereal!

5 comments:

Mary said...

We are SO much alike!! Ryan always makes fun of me because I always tell people how much I pay for my clothes if I get a compliment. He asks, "Why can't you just say thanks?" Anyway, I haven't been to Sac since before Cale was born. I used to go all the time when it was just Addy. I have been wanting to go for awhile though and see my aunt and all my old friends. It gets harder and harder to travel the more kids we have!!

Allyson said...

Wow!

Anne-Marie said...

Wow-wish my kids would eat more cereal! Hank has made them breakfast for years(their time together). So, they prefer eggs & toast w/ the occasional bacon.

April said...

Dang girl!! I would call you crazy but you got a steal of a deal!! Way to go!

Monica Mary said...

I did the same thing today! Well, I had Wal-Mart price match it but yeah...very exciting. In fact, I think I'll go have a bowl right now.