Monday, February 16, 2009

What?

Warning: If you haven't watched the bachelor yet, don't read this!

I thought for sure Molly was going home. I don't know if it's the editing, or the way she professes her love to him...it just doesn't seem real....but I don't see the chemistry as much with Molly. Their relationship just seems more shallow or something.

I really, really liked Jillian. I was totally rooting for her....maybe even more than Melissa. But as soon as he gave Melissa the first rose, Jeff and I both thought he was going to pick Jillian...we were wrong. She just was so real, put together, level headed, fun, the list goes on. She seemed perfect.

I mean, I guess you can't argue with, "I'm just not in love with her," but darn it, you should be!!!

But really, if you're in the final 3 and you're not make it all the way, it's much better to go home this week than have to walk out there hoping you're getting a ring and not get it. So for that reason, I guess I'm glad Jillian went home tonight. And, if it was Melissa and Jillian in the final 2, I would have had a hard time choosing one of them and rooting for them. Now, it should be easy...GO MELISSA!

Did you notice at the end how he was talking about how excited he is about next week and was basically looking at Melissa the whole time. I even said out loud, "Is he going to look at Molly?"


So I'm a dork and have read the message boards on the bachelor website for the past couple weeks, just to see what other people are saying and there are some interesting viewpoints out there. But with the whole Deanna thing...at first I was thinking, why would she even try? He better not give her another chance...I'm so over her (and hopefully he is too)! But after reading other people's comments, I'm thinking that she's just coming to give him advice, so I'm not worried about it anymore.

Don't worry, I'm not so big of a dork that I've commented on the message boards...just read a few of them! You should check it out, it's interesting.

I'm curious to see what makes him cry like that too! Next week should be interesting. We get to see Megan and Erica again....fun!!

Can't wait for the most dramatic rose ceremony ever. Or wait, was that tonight or last week, or the week before?

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh Stef...I am so mad about tonight. No Jillian? I feel like boycotting. I don't like Molly or Melissa. They both seem like kids. He lost the best!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I agree with you and Lindsay. Jillian was my choice, too. I wasn't happy when he didn't give her the first rose. UGH

This is the first season that I have watched the entire season. So I am hooked.

Gma

Bobbie Murphy said...

I was SO disappointed that Jillian went home. I am not really a fan of either girl left. Molly doesn't seem as open but Melissa is NOT ready for a committed relationship! Ryan thinks that Deanna will take his heart all over again and neither girl will get proposed to!

Elwell Family said...

I love these updates every week! I agree, I liked Jill more than Molly. But, I think Melissa is best for him. Also, I LOVE that you make fun of the "most dramatic rose ceremony yet" because Chris and I totally make fun of it too! I swear they have said that during each episode since The Bachelor aired like 5 years ago!

Grammy said...

I have thought the same thing about the MOST DRAMATIC... come on.
I was shocked that Jillian went home. I really like Melissa though. I will be really sad if he picks Molly. There is just something about her that I don't like. These updates are fun Stef, even though I watch it every week.

Love, Mom

Stefany said...

Hey, not like I should comment on this, but I agree with Ewell family. I really like Melissa (maybe I see it differently being a guy), and I think she is best for him. If I were Jason, she would be my choice, and she's been my favorite since the second episode.

Stefany said...

Oh, that comment from Stefany was really from me, Jeff.