Sunday, February 8, 2009

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY CALEB!!!

Birthday Party #1 (yesterday).....



Caleb wanted a "Superhero" party. Here's the cake I made
Trey playing the game where I put candy inside the balloons and the kids had to pop them to get the candy out. It was pretty fun!



Chloe the "Superhero Princess" and Batman. I made each of the kids a cape with their initial on the back for them to take home!




Batman blowing out his 5 candles!





All the Super Heros!!


Kenny, Olivia, Issac, Caleb, Chloe, Canon, Trey and Jared




Birthday Party #2 (today)



Caleb wanted a "Wii Party" so I made a cake with his Mii on it. The picture to the right of the cake is his actual Mii on the Wii and I tried to copy it. It says Caleb Lego on it because that's what he named his Mii.



SO excited about MarioKart!
He LOVES his new transformer that turns from an airplane to a transformer guy!

The birthday boy and Chloe




We love you Buddy!!!

6 comments:

hansen7coleader said...

Happy Birthday Buddy! I have a really cool present for you, but because it is so cool I'm still working on it! I'll get it there soon! We hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday!

Grammy said...

We SURE DO love you buddy!!!!!
We are so happy that you had a great birthday.

Great Cakes Stef!!!

Lots of love forever,
Grammy and Papa

Mary said...

You made capes for everyone!?! Go, Go Super Mom!! Awesome cakes too!! I love Caleb's Mii name!! Too funny!! Happy Birthday Caleb!! What a cutie!!

April said...

How fun is that! Great job!! Looks like everyone had fun! you are always so creative! I can't believe that Buddy is five! WOW! Time goes so fast! Claire is soooo cute! I love her eyes and light hair!

Allyson said...

Those cakes are great! Avery saw the Wii one and said, "Hey!! That's Caleb's Mii!!" I think it is funny she recognized it right away. You are so creative!!

Watch for Caleb's card in the mail. I sent it Saturday, so hopefully he'll have it today or tomorrow.

Ruthie said...

Wow, you're talented! The cakes turned out awesome, and that's so cool that you made them all capes! Glad he had a fun b-day!