Thursday, February 19, 2009

flashback...

I was searching all over for Chloe's birth certificate (and couldn't find it, but as I was scanning these pictures looked up in the closet next to me and saw the envelope that says "birth certicicates" on it..FINALLY) and just found some old pictures of me in an envelope.

I'm about the same age as Claire is now so they were fun to look at. Here they are....


What my mom wrote on the back..."Stefany and another one of her dastardly deeds January 1981" (I was one....and I was perfect, I don't know what she was talking about!)
I'm probably the one that pulled the cups and cans out of the cupboard and left them under the dishwasher too!
Me at 11 1/2 months old

Halloween 1980...9 1/2 months old
Chrysta, me and Allyson

7 comments:

Grammy said...

Hah!! You are the one that made it necessary to install locks on all of the cupboards that had canned food in them, and put kleenex boxes out of reach, and hide the food coloring and......

I love you lots, Mom

Anonymous said...

What great pictures. I remember the Raggedy Ann Halloween costumes. And your 11 1/2 month one. Claire looks so much like her mommy...Claire maybe a litte bit cuter, NOT! ;)

Love
Gma

Bobbie Murphy said...

I can't believe how much you look like Claire. I have a picture of me and Kaylin and we look EXACTLY the same!!!

Summer said...

oh my gosh those are ADORABLE! You were so cute!

Mary said...

CUTE!! There is no denying that Chloe, Caleb and Claire are yours now...they all look like you!!

jen said...

ok Stef you know how much I love the pics of you when you were a little girl!!!! ADORABLE!

April said...

So cute!! I do see Claire in you! You were such a cute baby! How are things? Are you surviving the winters over there?