Wednesday, February 11, 2009

it's getting good....

So it was pretty obvious, at least to us, that Naomi was going home. Then the hometown visit with her family...getting the Christianity/reincarnation, we're part of the same "soul family", my daughter is psychic stuff from her parents, not to mention the dead bird thing, pretty much sealed the deal. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, but last week it was pretty apparent that she was out of it. Good choice Jason, she wasn't right for you anyway.

So the more I see Jillian the more I like her. I thought her family was so funny and he seemed to fit right in. She's funny, she's real, she's down to earth.

I can't believe that Melissa's family didn't participate. I mean, maybe you're shy but can't you at least get over it for one night? Especially when you see how disappointed your daughter is. I saw that on the previews last week, and kind of thought they'd arrange some kind of private meeting, but I guess not. And her brother didn't even come?? I felt really bad for her and hope it doesn't mess up her chances later. Was it just me or did her friends talk a little too much about past guys at the dinner?

Molly, I like her, but don't love her. She's not as "real" as the other girls. When he said, "I can't get deep enough with her" I totally agreed. She's fun and cute and everything, but who is she REALLY...deep down? I don't know.

So Jillian and Melissa are still my faves. I'm excited to watch it now that it's really only girls that have a chance. For the last 2 episodes I've pretty much known it was going to be Stephanie and Naomi going home, we just had to get through it. Now it's down to girls that he really has a connection with. Can't wait for next week!!

3 comments:

Grammy said...

I completely agree with you. I really like both Melissa and Jillian.

I don't understand how Melissa's family could do that either. I was really hoping he wouldn't send her home because of that.

There is something I don't like about Molly. I hope she goes home next.

Bobbie Murphy said...

I really like Jillian and have since the beginning, but the chemistry is there with Melissa the most! I think he likes Melissa the most at least by the way he kisses her, but not meeting her family could ruin things!!!

I can't wait to see next week! Apparently Deanna comes to visit him!!!

Stefany said...

Yeah, I'm interested to see what happens with Deanna. He should just say "See ya" in my opinion. She had her chance and she's a little too sassy for him anyway I think. Melissa and Jillina are way better.

My DVR cut off the previews so I didn't get to see anything about next week except for the bungi jumping thing....ugh!