Tuesday, November 18, 2008

How lucky am I?


This is who I get to spend all day every day with.
These two are so great! The older Claire gets the more Caleb interacts with her. He is so sweet to her and is totally a great big brother. Yesterday I went to run errands like get the oil changed and fun stuff like that and these two were such good kids. It takes longer, but I actually enjoy taking them places with me. Caleb is SO good and just holds my hand or onto the stroller and goes wherever we go! And Claire is SUCH a good, happy little girl!
Plus they keep me entertained.
For example, I went to get my ring cleaned and checked and it took about 10 minutes. The girl put my ring in to soak and went into the back office, which has windows out to the front. Caleb kept looking at the girl and waving at her and just cracking up when she waved back. It was so funny. Then they had a door off its hinges leaning up against the wall so when she came out Caleb asked her why. She explained that they were putting new tile in the hallway that the door led to so they took it off to do that. My smart little Caleb said, "I know a better way. They should have just opened the door." DUH!!! He's funny.

6 comments:

Mary said...

It sounds like you really do have GREAT kids!! I'm sad because our kids are all the same ages...they would all get along so well!! I'm sure Chloe and Addy would be the best of friends. Too bad there's no talk of our new base being Hill!! : ( I love keeping up with your sweet family!!
And I'm glad you feel the same way I do about the cleaning and laundry!! At least we get to stay home with our wonderful kiddos!!

Shauna said...

What cute kids :)

Allyson said...

That's a great picture. And we are DEFINITELY supposed to brag once in a while about our kids. Who else will brag about them, and after all, we each have the greatest kids, right? :)

Anonymous said...

I'll tell you who else will brag about the.....ME!!!!!!

I have the greatest grandkids in the entire world. I love them so so so much and I could not imagine my life without each and every one of them in it. They make me laugh and they really are so entertaining. You know what? I really love their parents too.

All my love ALWAYS!!!
Grammy

Anonymous said...

How Lucky? So lucky! Cute family. How are you doing? It was great to read about your amazing kids.

sarah tangataevaha said...

Hi Stefany, its Sarah Elmer from Antelope 2nd ward like 8 years ago. Your children are so cute and way big! I can't belive how big Chloe is. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi