Friday, November 7, 2008

Claire's new move

I was wondering the last couple days if she had been doing this. But today I caught her!

She's really getting around. I'm sure crawling is right around the corner!

As of Wednesday, she's EIGHT months old. Time goes by so fast. She's totally grabbing everything. She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth...except baby food. I've been trying to feed her it but I'm having a hard time getting her to open her mouth. She did really well with Rice cereal for a while, then she started gagging on it. So I bought some veggie baby food. She does better once it's in her mouth, but just feeding her 1/4 of a jar takes forever. Hopefully she'll get it soon!

4 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Oh my goodness! Crawling, then walking & running...then college! Booo hooo! It just flies by!

(so funny about the baby food-have you tried mixing the rice cereal w/ some applesauce. always worked with my kiddos)

Anonymous said...

She is soooooo darn cute. She makes me smile all of the time!!!!I can't wait until all of you guys get here.

Lots and Lots of love, Grammy

Allyson said...

Aww, so cute. Let the baby-proofing begin!! :)

Can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks!

colin and brooke thompson said...

Claire Is a doll! She has a different look than you're other two. Love the round face, blue eyes like yours!