Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Perfect together!

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


Jeff is.....
I'm a Carlisle! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Male Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
Disclaimer: I did it for Jeff!


Update: Jeff took the quiz (he saw it on the blog and did it himself...I wasn't even home! I didn't think he'd want to that's why I just did it for him). Anyway, when he did it he ended up being Emmett. I went through it with him and I think he's a good combo. (Not that it really matters or anyone really cares!) :)

3 comments:

Monica Mary said...

That is so perfect that you are Esme. I am Alice.

Mary said...

I CARE!! : ) This Twilight stuff is IMPORTANT!!! : )

April said...

You crack me up... I am soooo glad you finally decided to get on board with all the twilight stuff and read the books. I already have tickets for the movie next week. Scott is actually excited to see it.

Claire is so cute and I can't believe that she is army crawling... Taya is right there too. We'll have to come over and visit with you at your mom's or have you over at my mom's. Talk to you soon!