Tuesday, November 18, 2008

While I am it...







I'll tell you why Chloe is awesome too! She's such a smart little girl! Her teacher told me that she is such a great student and she's one of the ones that everyone notices when she's absent and misses her. She is an awesome speller and has gotten 105% on every spelling test except one where she forgot to put the "s" in dinosaur (They have 5 challenge words every week...that's where the extra 5% comes from). She's WAY ahead in reading. Her teacher said her reading level is easily in 3rd or 4th grade or further. She is super creative and always coming up with games to play. She makes new friends really easily and includes people that feel left out. I told her the other day about a mom that I talked to who's daughter is in Chloe's class. The mom told me her daughter was shy and had a hard time making new friends and wasn't having very much fun at recess. I told Chloe and she has played with the girl ever since. She LOVES to give talks in primary and always does an awesome job. And she's super lucky because Santa Clause is her primary teacher....really, he is (I'll have to get a picture for you)!




We definitely have our challenges too, but I really am thankful for such great kids. (I can brag once in a while, right?)

1 comment:

Shan B. said...

You can totally brag anytime you want. You're lucky that your kids are so great when you go out.