Wednesday, November 5, 2008




This is what we woke up to this morning! The first snow! Chloe was SOOO excited and started singing some song about, "My dreams have come true."

I can't say that I'm totally excited. I'm happy for the kids, especially Chloe, because they love to play in it. But I am grateful that it didn't start in September like it did last year! I actually like a little bit of snow as long as it's not too cold or too much snow that never melts. I guess it really doesn't matter since I can't control it anyway.

Welcome Winter.

And all I'll say about last night is that I'm a little scared about the next four years! But yeah for prop 8!

1 comment:

Allyson said...

So cool...to visit, not live in. :) Avery told me just this morning (w/o seeing this) that Chloe and Caleb are lucky they get to live where there is snow.