Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Festivities...


We went to Barnyard Boo on Monday...



First of all...did you EVER think you'd see this....

Chloe on a pony??? What a HUGE step for her.








Jeff and Caleb in front of the cow they were milking.


This is the Headless Horseman. Caleb was hilarious. The Headless Horseman came up to us on the wagon ride. The kids thought it was so cool. When we were walking out to go to the car Caleb said, "That's funny, I've never seen anyone without a head before. I thought everyone had heads."
Then a couple days later he asked me, "Why did Heavenly Father make a headless horseman?"
Me: "I don't know."
Caleb: "I thought he would just make everyone with heads because it's easier!"
Halloween day...

Batman got tired on the way home from Trick or Treating at XanGo


Chloe at her school parade. All the classes walk in a parade around the outside of the school so the parents can come see.








Chloe and Caleb with the pumpkins we carved. Mine is on the left, Chloe's is in the middle and Caleb's is on the right. Can you tell Chloe carved the mouth all by herself? She did a great job making it so big!


I was going to make our pumpkin have our name on it, but Chloe brought to my attention the fact that we have an "N" in our name before the "D"....oops! Can you tell I didn't sleep at all the night before?








2 comments:

Mary said...

I love that you forgot the N...that is SO something I would have done!! Cute pics!!

Liz said...

Cute halloween pics! We need to get our kids together soon to play together!

Liz