Monday, December 1, 2008

Trip to Cali (yes, another one!)

We had a fun time again in California for Thanksgiving week. We took the kids to the FISH HATCHERY with Lindsey and her kids on Monday. I hadn't been since I was a little kid and it was pretty cool. We got to feed the fish in the pool things and there were a TON of them. Then we watched them jump up the ladder and the ones jumping were huge. Are they always that big? I don't know, but it was cool




Caleb, Chloe and Abbie


Jeff tried so hard to get a pic of a fish jumping but they're so fast that this is the best he got....everyone pointing at a fish!

Look closely...there are tons of them.





The ladder


The only picture I have from THANKSGIVING is this nasty one...

Jeff totally split his lip playing Turkey Bowl Thanksgiving morning and I took this with my cell phone. He also jammed his thumb and it's all bruised and swollen! I thought it was flag football, but I don't know!


Every year we go cut down a Christmas Tree on the day after Thanksgiving. We went to Apple Hill and got them.






How long and nasty is my tongue?







And then we go to Leatherby's when we're done. The family keeps growing....I think there were like 25 of us at Leatherby's for ice cream!

Ashlyn, Chloe and Hannah

Dad and Mom

Jeff, Kyler, Caleb and Mason

I don't know why I like making ugly faces in pictures...I just think it's funny. The other funny thing is that I was trying to make an ugly face and Jeff wasn't

3 comments:

Mary said...

Leatherbys!! And the Fish Hatchery!! Two places I haven't been in ages!! How fun!! Looks like you guys had a great time!! Your kids are adorable as always!! BTW, we're moving to Beale AFB in a year!! We TOTALLY have to get together when you come to visit!! I'd love for our kids to play together!!

Unknown said...

Dear Stefany
We really enjoy all the pictures that you post. We have enjoyed watching all of you grow up. love ya lots Aunt Penny

Anonymous said...

It was great to see your family in Cali! It was too bad I had to rush off to YW and couldn't talk much! Even living here I forgot about the fish Hatchery. I think Jesse and I will take the kids real soon! Thanks for the reminder!
Leah