Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas....

The kids invited friends over and we made gingerbread houses!

Claire one morning sometime in the past week or so.
Christmas Eve...
The kids singing for the talent show (and me playing the piano). They sang "Picture a Christmas", "Away in a Manger" and "Silent Night". Jeff came and sang Away in a Manger with them! Claire and Daddy watching the talent show!

Chloe as Mary and Caleb as a Shepherd
Festival of Lights
Christmas Day...

Love the excitement!



2 comments:

Allyson said...

You all look so cute. I love the matching plaid in their outfits. So stinking cute! I keep checking every day to see your xmas pics. :) Glad you put them up. We missed you guys on Christmas!! Love you all!

Anne-Marie said...

Stef-You are the best at getting pics of your family together! I am the worst at that! Looks like a great Christmas.

I had a great time last night. Thanks again for the darling outfit. Hank loves it.