Friday, December 12, 2008

Claire at 9 months







My sweet little baby is already 9 months old.
Her stats...
Weight: 18 pounds 3 ounces 38%
Length:27.9 inches 62%
I got her 9 month old pictures taken today and I'll post them when I get them back. I know I'm a week late, but Jeff was out of town from Sunday til last night and I got strep throat while he was gone so I was not feeling like doing ANYTHING! She was SO good at pictures today. I had the hardest time deciding what to get...I could have gotten them all!
Info for me (and you in you'd like to read)...
She's scooting all over the place and putting EVERYTHING in her mouth. She's sleeping about 9 hours at night. She usually wakes up around 5am to eat, but I think we're going to start skipping that feeding so she'll sleep longer. She is still super happy and very good natured! She LOVES her brother and sister. Caleb loves to make her smile and is a great big brother. I love having both of them home together all day!

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Those teeth! Those blue eyes!
Just adorable!