Sunday, February 10, 2008

The swelling has begun

I got really swollen feet and hands with Chloe but didn't get swollen at all with Caleb, so I thought, since it's around the same time of year, that I wouldn't with this one either. But unfortunately, I noticed in the shower a couple days ago, that I couldn't see the bones in my feet like I usually can. But I tested my ankles by pushing in, and it didn't stay in so I thought...OK, just a little swollen nothing too bad. Then last night I was showing Jeff and I said, "But it's not that bad, it doesn't stay in when I push on my ankle bone." I pushed on the bone to show him, but it totally stayed in...how depressing!!! It's not anywhere close to how I was with Chloe but still, it's gross. Looking on the bright side, that means that some of the weight is just water weight that goes away a couple days after the baby comes. But three and a half more weeks of this......ughh! I just hope it doesn't get worse!

1 comment:

Allyson said...

I feel for you! My last 3 days of work at Golden 1 (3 weeks before Avery was born), I had to walk around in my socks because I literally could not fit in any of my shoes. But it was summer and I could walk around in flip flops after that. I don't think you'd be too comfortable in flip flops in the snow, huh? Good luck!!