Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Caleb's early bday party


















































4H (or 5H as Chloe and Olivia call it...because they're 5) was at my house this week so I decided to do a little birthday party for Caleb. Olivia and Isaac came over and they made party hats (which Caleb's kind of looked like a dunce cap...oh well!), played pin the tail on the donkey (thanks to Wendy's lovely drawing) and pin the candle on the birthday cake. Then we sang happy birthday and had cake and ice cream. It was fun and I'm proud of how
well I captured Caleb blowing out the candles. Notice how 2 are blown out and 2 are still lit. Caleb was funny when I told him to open his present from them he said, "But my rings aren't all gone yet."

2 comments:

Allyson said...

How fun! I am sorry, I know you get comments every time you post a picture of them, but those 2 kids look AMAZINGLY like your 2 kids. It is seriously bizarre! Are you sure they are not some distant relatives of Jeff's or something? :)

Tell Caleb and Chloe "hi" for us and we miss them!

Monica Mary said...

Happy day Caleb! Time sure does fly right by. He's a clever little guy!