Saturday, February 16, 2008

HUSBAND TAG





This is the first time I've ever been "tagged." Thanks to Kari, here you go.......

What is his name? Jeffrey Daryl Chandler

How long have you been married? It will be 7 years in June

Who eats more? Usuallly him....unless it's sweet stuff, then probably me

Who said "I love you" first? I don't remember....probably him

Who is taller? Jeff is

Who sings better? Jeff...he's got a good voice

Who is smarter? Depends....Jeff is very inteligent and book smart. He'd beat me in a game of Trivial Pursuit every day. But when it comes to common sense, building kind of things, I'm
better at that!

Whose temper is worse? Probably mine, although I don't think either one of us has a bad temper

What are your color codes? What are color codes???

Who does the laundry? Me

Who does the dishes? Me for the most part. Jeff's good about helping after dinner.

What is a little thing or two you love about him? He's a great husband and dad. He's thoughtful, patient, fun, ambitious, a hard worker, a good example. He has a strong testimony of the gospel and lives it.

Who pays the bills? He makes the money....I pay the bills

Who mows the lawn? What's a lawn?? I haven't seen it in months!! We only have snow. But when it gets to that time of year (can't wait) we both do.

Who cooks dinner? I do

Who drives when you are together? Usually Jeff

Who is more stubborn? me

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Jeff

Who proposed? Jeff, of course.....that is totally a guy's responsiblity

Who has more friends? I don't know?? I keep in contact with old friends more than he does, but he has more friends at work

What is his love language? Cheesy question

What attracted me to him? His confidence, he was fun to be, his braces were SO hot!!

Who wears the pants? I do!!! I don't really know....probably me!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Yay, Stefany! I'm so glad you did it. I enjoyed reading it, since I don't know if I've ever met Jeff. I can't believe you guys have been married for almost 7 years! Nice job!

Allyson said...

18 days left on your baby countdown! Can you believe it?!?! You are going to have 3 kids in less than 3 weeks! :) I can't wait for the name decision and to see her darling little face!

April said...

That was fun to read... loved it!! :)