Sunday, February 24, 2008

Less Than 2 Weeks

I can't believe I'm under 2 weeks til the due date. I just need to get through this week and then I'm good. This week is SO busy!!!

Tuesday....preschool at my house, play the piano at a nursing home for Relief Society, Doctor appt., Young Women's activity

Wednesday....get my hair done, 4-h at my house, go out to dinner with Monica and AnneMarie

Thursday....preschool at my house

Friday....Chrysta gets married and it would be a WHOLE lot easier on my mom if she didn't have to miss that to fly out here

Saturday...my mom is coming for sure (as long as the baby hasn't already come)

So, yeah, she needs to wait til the evening of March 1st. Prefereably the 2nd so that we can hang out with my mom for a day before she comes. It'd be cool if she came on my mom's birthday which is March 2nd.......IF ONLY I COULD CHOOSE!!! :)

Oh...and still no decision on the name yet.

8 comments:

Allyson said...

OK, you still haven't posted a belly picture yet. What's up with that?!? I can't believe it's 12 days until your due date!! Oh my goodness! I can't wait to meet that little munchkin in April!

Stefany said...

Um...yeah, I'll totally post a picture of me 9 months pregnant with my hot swollen legs! It's coming....really! :)

Rocia said...

i was totally thinking of you yesterday and wondering how much time you had left....then i checked your blog! i can't believe how fast it goes when your not the one pregnant. keep me posted!

Anonymous said...

The time sure has gone by fast. I am sure you can't wait to hold your bundle of joy. I really hate that we can't be there for her birth. I wish you guys still lived here at home.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that the time is here already. I am sure that you can't wait to hold your little bundle of joy. I wish you guys still lived here so the family here can be at her birth. Hopefully, you will for the next one.

Love
Gma

Anonymous said...

OOPS

Allyson said...

OK, if you will not post a picture, will you email me a picture then? I really want to see you big and pregnant! :)

April said...

I want an email of your picture too... I am not dropping that issue either. You got to see me all huge and everything!