Friday, February 8, 2008

CALEB IS 4!!!


Talking to Grammy and Aunt Allyson while opening the presents they sent him!


Caleb had been asking for a few weeks if we could go to Chuck E. Cheese on his birthday! I was kind of dreading going on a Friday night, but it wasn't too bad and we had a lot of fun!
Me shooting baskets...I actually did better than I thought I would.

Caleb's Superman cake....I totally slacked in making a cake and just bought one. It was $20, but worth not having to take the time to make it and clean up the mess!

Caleb's cheesy smile...I could not get him to smile his normal way!

1 comment:

Allyson said...

I can't believe my Martha Stewart sister didn't make the cake!! I was so surprised to see that! But that's great - makes me feel a little better about my kids' last 2 birthdays! :)

Looks like you guys had fun at CEC. Tell the kiddos hello!