Monday, February 4, 2008

Caleb's Birthday


Caleb's 4th birthday is on Friday and this kid's seriously is SO excited. Especially since he got a little present at church yesterday in primary that he has to wait and open on his birthday. After church he kept asking me how long til his birthday. I kept telling him that it is in 5 days. He still came up and asked, "Is it my birthday yet?" So I told him, "You have to go to sleep 5 more times and then it will be your birthday." I was in the kitchen, he ran out and then a couple seconds later I hear him yelling, "Mommy, start counting!!" And then, "Did you start counting yet Mommy?" At first I was thinking, what is he talking about, then I realized that he was upstairs laying in his bed. He wanted me to count to count to 5 so that then it would be his birthday. I was laughing...it was the cutest thing to see him all snuggled up in his bed waiting for me to count to 5. I love how his little mind thinks. So we made a chain (Chloe made one too) so he can cut one off each day til his birthday, now he gets it!

1 comment:

Allyson said...

What a cutie pie. I need to get his present in the mail!!!