Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bachelor analysis



Can we say BARF? That was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen...k, maybe not THE most disgusting but ew! I really don't know how she lasted this long but thank you Jason for sending home Megan and not making us have to watch her nastiness anymore (and sorry she attacked you and you couldn't do anything about it)! I loved how you totally rejected her when she sat there practically begging for a kiss....DENIED!

Shannon, you just tried to hard. You were borderline obsessive psycho. Even though you probably scared him off with your stalker-ness, I actually kind of liked you. I think you'd be fun to have as a friend and hang out with. But you were just too weird on the show....and how awkward was that kiss at the end? I mean, why did you even try? Couldn't you tell the chemistry was only a one way kind of thing? How embarrassing!
Lauren...how bad did that stink that he had a rose left and you didn't even get it? I think you turned a little psycho and arrogant in this episode. It was funny for maybe a second when you demanded the rose on the group date, but when you kept going on and on, and then even said you were mad the next night....not even funny anymore, and if you were really mad that's even worse. And the the awkward, "You want to kiss me, huh?" moment. Um....no, I don't think he did! I actually liked you a lot before last night, but you got a little weird.
Right now, I think Melissa is my favorite. Molly and Jillian are second and following close behind is Naomi. Stephanie is cool (and what a great name...just learn how to spell!) but I don't see the connection between them or the chemistry that he has with the other ones. I think he wants to like her but it's not there. She's too formal or whatever the right word is.

It's weird because I like watching this bachelor series more than I've liked it in a while. I just wanted it to keep going last night....I don't like having to wait a week! And Jeff loves it to so it's fun to watch and analyze after the show!
I think Jason is a good guy (although he does kiss a LOT of girls....even more reason for Shannon and Lauren not to try. If he wanted to kiss you, trust me...he would have!)
Hope you enjoyed my analysis of it! I'm sure you agree, right?

7 comments:

Allyson said...

SHANNON is "borderline obsessive" about Jason.

So tell me...How would you describe yourself in relation to this show?

:)

Elwell Family said...

I totally agree with everything, even down to my favorites...I like Melissa best, but I think he likes Molly more. I guess we'll see ;)

Laura Keith said...

Nope, Jillian is my favorite. She's not so emotional at this point in the show. I like that.. and the name since my daughter's name is Jillian! Melissa and Molly are my seconds, but no on Naomi and Stephanie! No chemistry! Earl watches with me and we just laugh and laugh... I love this show. But I sure wouldn't kiss him if I was on the show... he needs some Listerine or something... that's too much sliva swapping for me!

Stefany said...

YEah, I thought the same thing about Naomi until last night. I never really saw them together, but then their conversation last night made it seem like they were closer. I still like her, but I was telling Jeff that they may be really good friends later. Especially since he said, "whether it's with me or someone else" or whatever he said when they were talking.

There is so much editing and stuff we don't see that it's hard to know!

Kind of funny that this is all really over and I'm speculating on what's already happened. Oh well, it's fun!

Monica Mary said...

K and I was DYING when Shannon BLEW HER NOSE AND HANDED HIM THE NAPKIN!!! What a horrible turn off! hilarious last night... hilarious.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I don't need to watch the show as you do such good job of recapping it. You are so funny...that's why I love you so much. :)

Love, Gma

Shan B. said...

You're soo funny. We don't watch the Bachelor any more but we watch all the other dating reality shows. I get soooo in to them. Crazy, but I love it!!