Wednesday, January 7, 2009

10 months old!

As of Monday, Claire is only 2 months away from being ONE! She's still just scooting, I wonder if she'll ever really crawl. She is starting to copy us. If I make a sound like, "dah", she'll do it back and we go on and on. She clapped for the first time yesterday and will occasionally do it when I say "YEAH" in a really cheesy baby voice. She is starting to have more of an opinion, for lack of a better word. She cares more about what she's doing or where she is. She's more vocal if she doesn't like something.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Doesn't it happen SO fast?!?! I hate it!! But there are advantages to not having an infant anymore. : )
Your kids are so cute. I love the pic....that is SO my kids. Baby tying to escape, Addy trying to hold him there, Cale is La La land not looking at the camera!! I love it!! Caleb has the cutest hats by the way. Reminds me of a cute little newies boy!! The girls are gorgeous, as always!!