Thursday, January 22, 2009

200th post!

Wow...I can't believe that I've actually posted 200 posts! Crazy! I thought it would be fun (at least for me) to look back on the happenings of our family since I started the blog. I originally started it in July 2007 to announce that we were expecting a baby. Here's a look at some exciting, memorable and funny things that have happened....
August 2007 - Disneyland!!! We need to go again

August 2007 - Chloe started Kindergarten...wow, has it been that long ago? Of course we went to Leatherby's to celebrate!
September 2007 - Enduring crazy weather at the BYU games


October 2007 - Spirit week. Chloe got TOTALLY into dressing up. This is wear red day.

October 2007 - Who can forget the reaction to telling the kids we were having a girl!


Thanksgiving 2007 - LOVED this family picture and it was SO easy. We only took a couple pictures just for fun, but it ended up being the Christmas card picture (with the date photoshopped out!)

December 2007 - Surprise baby shower in California for me! I had no idea people were coming over for that and got to see my friend Andrea who I hadn't seen in a long time!

February 2008 - Caleb's first cavity. He thought the Clown nose (aka nitrus oxide) and shades were pretty cool!

March 2008 - Grammy came to visit and help with Claire, and we got to have her here for her birthday!

March 5, 2008 - We were blessed with our sweet little Claire

April 2007 - Allyson, Tim and kids came to visit...sledding was SO fun!!

May 31, 2008 - We got a new little cousin/niece Cassidy Ann Jones. Lindsey waited for us to get there to have her...only she waited til the day of Chloe's bday party!

May 2008 - Claire, Me and Grams

May 2008 - Caleb found a marker in the car and drew on his face right before we were going into TGIFridays!

Mother's Day 2008 - Hand made beautiful jewelry!

June 2008 - Playing in the pool with Daddy....maybe it will get warm again!

July 2008 - Chloe decided to put her own makeup on!

October 2008 - We lost our sweet Grams. I loved how much the kids brightened her up!

Claire's first Christmas 2008

November 2008 - My first gray hair....AHHHH!

January 2009 - My family COMPLETELY surprised me on my birthday

3 comments:

Mary said...

I LOVE the reaction of Caleb's about Claire bein a girl!! That's AWESOME!! What a fun couple of years you've had!! I love the Disneyland pics.....we need to go back too.

Summer said...

oh my gosh, I was DYING when I watched the video of the kids' reaction to the baby girl news. Poor little Caleb! That was SO adorable. I really love your blog, its so cute and entertaining. Your kids are precious! And I noticed your neice Cassidy was born the same day as Molly! 5/31/08 :)

Glad to be in touch again! Your blog is giving me new inspiration to keep mine more up to date!

Anne-Marie said...

I think I started in July 2007?? Anyway, Wow! Congrats on 200 Posts already!