Saturday, January 24, 2009

One of my favorite things...

...about the Wii Fit is watching the kids shake their little booties doing the balance games. Here's Caleb playing Hula Hoop...

He was playing the Penguin Slide game (if you don't know what it is....you have to shift your hips back and forth quickly to keep the pengiun from falling off the ice) earlier and I just stood there watching him and laughing the whole time! Unfortunately, my bootie doesn't look that cute shaking around!

Another favorite thing is the things Caleb talks about...

Caleb: "It's getting there, the snow melting."

Me: "Yeah, it's getting there."

Caleb: "You want to know why it's melting?"

Me: "Sure."

Caleb: "Because I said a prayer that it would melt. Heavenly Father and Jesus are doing a pretty good job melting the snow here on Earth." (I wish I could write the inflection in his voice when he said it, it would be so much better.)

Another thing he told me a couple days ago...

Caleb (in a sad whiny kind of voice): "I don't like my name being Caleb. I want it to be something else."

Me: "Why? I love the name Caleb."

Caleb: "I just don't like Caleb."

Me: "What else would you want it to be?"
Caleb: "I don't know, something like Spike."

Where did he get that from? So I tried to call him Spike all day and everytime I did he got a HUGE smile on his face.

2 comments:

Elwell Family said...

How cute...I think we are getting a Wii Fit soon. Beckham is starting to like playing games on Chris' iphone and we think he would love a Wii...plus, I think we would love playing it too. How do you like it?

Grammy said...

Caleb,

I think you are the best hoola hooper. Great job Buddy!!!

I love you, Grammy