Tuesday, January 15, 2008

MEMORIES....

I was going through some photo boxes looking for Jeff's passport and came across some fun pictures I hadn't seen in a while that brought back some good memories. It was fun looking at them and remembering.

GRANDPA AND CALEB
I love this picture of my Grandpa holding Caleb when he was almost 5 months old. Pictures like this are really special to me because my Grandpa, who we all loved and were so close to, passed away 2 years and 1 month ago.

4 GENERATIONS I think this picture is neat because it has 4 generations of the Sells family (my mom's side). Grandpa, Grandma, Mom, Chrysta, and Kyler (who is now 10!)

LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTERI'm not positive how old I am here, I'm thinking about 1 1/2 to 2 years old. I got into my mom's cake frosting coloring (very strong stuff) and as you can see got it all over me. I was kind of hiding and I think my mom thought it was blood when she first saw me. I guess for me as a kid, this was a typicial day! :)


Here's Chloe when she was 2 and was upstairs being quiet in my parents' house for a while. When she came down, she was covered in red lipstick. We all laughed because she looked so much like I did when I got into the food coloring!

FUN IN ST. GEORGE-1998

Me, Jen and Monica in St. George. We had so much fun there....rollerblading all over, cruising the boulevard, I did my very first scrapbook page there. It was a great experience and I'm glad I got to spend it with great friends! I can't believe it has been almost 10 years!

HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDSRaquel, Jeremy, Me, Rocia, Keith, Kaisa and I can't remember Rocia's friend's name on the bottom right. The first thing I thought of when I saw this picture was W.O.A.M. (for those of you who know what that is....is it still a secret?). We had so much fun doing silly things, eating Moose Tracks ice cream, etc. I think this picture is from the night we went to Sunrise Fun Center and rode on the little race cars.




5 comments:

Allyson said...

What a great post! That would be fun to do once a month or something - just dig out some old pics and post a few with the story about what it is. Love it! :)

Kaisa Bailey said...

I loved looking at these pictures and then as I kept scrolling down I saw myself! AAAAAHH! You into the food coloring in the bathroom was hilarious. I wish you would have put up your dance recital picture. I would be rolling right now. WOAM is still a secret...if you want it to be! (Rocia's friend is Cristina)

Stefany said...

I don't know where that dance recital picture is...I'll have to find it.

Rocia said...

woam....awesome. happy birthday stef!

emily anderson said...

great vintage pics! this is so fun to see!