Monday, January 7, 2008

16 degrees

I have to give myself a little pat on the back for going to the gym this morning. I got up early to go before Jeff goes to work. I went in the garage to get in my car and it was FREEZING...literally. There was some water on the ground where the snow had melted off the car and it was totally frozen. Then I was driving to the gym and looked to see how cold it was and it was 16 degrees!!! I could barely breathe walking into the gym because the wind was blowing the snow everywhere and the air was SO cold! Just thought you'd like to know! You probably don't, but I had to make myself feel good! :)

3 comments:

Kari said...

Huge props to you! That is dedication to go before the man leaves for work. I've thought about it, but not much more than that! Just thinking about how cold you made it sounds is giving me the shivers...literally. I can't stand cold weather like that. Once I'm cold, it takes a lot to warm me up.

emily anderson said...

ugh...cold weather...that is one thing that i WILL NOT miss about kansas!!

April said...

Wow... that is cold! yikes!! I can't believe that you are still going to the gym... you are a trooper! I loved the pictures of Caleb and his crying... so funny! Sounds like you guys had a fun New Years Eve. We didn't last long!... too bad.

I loved those christmas pictures of the kids with their nice clothes and the ones of the costumes. It was soooo fun seeing you guys! You both are the best! :)