Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!

I had a fun birthday yesterday...minus the 4-H disappointment! We went to Red Robin for dinner (surprise, surprise....my family never goes there!). It was so yummy and they even brought a Mile High Mudpie for my birthday dessert!! So good....the kids seriously inhaled it. Then we got home and of course had to blow out candles. The kids had decorated cupcakes earlier. The most fun part probably is seeing the kids get so excited about it! Thanks everyone for the phone calls and emails!!


Aren't these beautiful?? Chloe did the blue one and Caleb did the pink one!







Family pic...thanks to the timer! I think Chloe just wanted to blow out the candles!



Kind of a gross upclose picture of my arm, but Jeff insisted that I put it on so he could take a picture of it. I told him I'm 28 now and don't really need pictures of me with my gifts.....we can do that with the kids. I gave in. Here's the watch Jeff got me. He did a good job picking it out, I really like it! Thanks Jeff! (like he's really ever going to read this:) )

Here are some pics of the kids being silly right before bed last night. I don't really know what they were doing...Jeff was the camera man! Random video at the bottom!

2 comments:

Allyson said...

Cute! Glad you had a good day. Hopefully you'll get your present someday soon. :) Sorry I'm such a procrastinator.

That's funny that Caleb made the pink one and Chloe made the blue one. Would go good on Caleb's preferred princess plate! :)

Enjoy your high of 27 degrees this weekend! We'll be in sunny Phoenix!

April said...

I am so sorry I didn't call yesturday! It was so hectic with a few things going on at my mom's house. It looks like you had a great day!! I love RED ROBIN! That mud pie sounds great!

Hope it was a good day. I also hope you are feeling good! talk to you soon!